I took a WST, which can be called a writing skill test, today. Im not so sure that I was doing well on the test, but seemed it was hard for me, a student with english is as a second language. Is it fair for me, when I studied hard, and did the best, but still not as good as someone whose English is their primary language? I felt bad for the unfair society. This is not my fault at all, but I have to bear it and go on with it. I have to study harder like twice compared to English native speakers here. Im so sad.
Whatever the topic for WST was like describing a motion picture, movie, television program or book which changes someone’s idea.. kinda like that. I dont know…
Second part of the test was about the multiple choice. I think I did ok on that??? I dont know. I will wait for my scores to be sent to me within 4 weeks.
- America’s SAT Reading Scores At All Time Lows (homeschoolinghelicoptermama.wordpress.com)
- What Do You Call A Person Who Speaks One Language? American. (rubiodispatch.wordpress.com)
- Why English is The Universal Language (socyberty.com)
- Imperfect Mates….blissful Marriage (socyberty.com)
- Teaching English to Younger Youngsters – Tips for Good Results (socyberty.com)